Mobile App Development Atlanta
Mobile Associates is one of the leading mobile app providers in Atlanta, Georgia. Mobile apps allow you to connect with your customers in new and more meaningful ways. They also allow your employees to get away from the desk and out into the market or onto the floor and work more efficiently. Moving your business into the mobile space will give you a big advantage in today’s competitive market through customer engagement, new sales opportunities, and improved operational efficiency and productivity.
Connect with Customers (B2C)
- A Mobile World – As of 2013, worldwide mobile phone internet user penetration was 73.4 percent. In 2017, figures suggest that more than 90 percent of internet users will access online content through their phones. This means that if you’re not embracing the fact the world is going mobile, then you’re going to either be left behind or spend a great deal of time playing catch up to your competitors.
- Go To The People – Your customers want to be mobile, so providing them the right information at the right time will go a long way when they’re trying to determine the best place to purchase products or services. Give them what they want – relevant and timely information to help them see why your products and services are better.
Productivity and Efficiency (B2E & B2B)
- Internal Tools (B2E) – Outside of the benefits mobile can enable for reaching your customers, building tools for your internal workforce can result in huge gains in cost savings from operational efficiency. We focus on identifying the core functions needed by your employees and then presenting them on a mobile platform which streamlines their daily activities and can result in dramatic productivity gains.
- Better Partners (B2B) – If you’re in a wholesale market dealing with retailers and dealers or simply an enterprise with multiple working relationships to other business entities, building a secure means to exchange information not only boosts operational efficiency, but builds stronger partnerships.
What We Do
- Cross Platform – We can build cross platform Native Applications for iOS, Android, Windows, and Blackberry. By choosing to build in a dual platform, iOS & Android, you can effectively cover almost 80% of the market to get the biggest return for your investment.
- Seamless Unified Experience – We believe in a unified brand experience across channels, so the general feeling from your mobile app should blend well with the experience you provide on the Web for browser based (desktop) clients. Ideally, allowing some of the content from your website to populate parts of your mobile app can cut down on duplication of work across your organization. Instead of repeating the information you just populated on the Web for another mobile content system, you can share that content across channels.
- Back-end Integration – A Standalone Mobile App certainly has it’s uses, but the real power for businesses come when you securely integrate those mobile apps into your back-end systems. By taking the core functions used by your employees or partner organizations, and providing them on a mobile device you empower your workforce to leave their desk and be involved in the market.
- Possibilities – Though telecommunications and mobile devices have been around for years, we are barely touching the surface of the possibilities and new frontiers that are available through current and future changes in mobile technologies.
- It’s Still Early – Implementation of existing technology is still in it’s infancy, and there are a large number of organizations who can reap huge benefits from jumping in or expanding in the mobile space. The companies who get into the mobile ecosystem will have a big advantage over those who have not yet recognized the opportunity or who are more change averse.
- Let’s Get Started – If you’re apprehensive about the mobile space or unsure of where to start, we are here to help guide your way. If you already know where you want to go, then contact us. We love to partner with organizations looking to try new innovative ways to solve problems. Reach out and let’s work together to “keep your business in motion”.